Conflict is an unavoidable aspect of life. Contrary to popular belief, however, conflict can be a productive experience. Handled skillfully, conflict can foster increased understanding, creativity, and personal growth.
This program is designed to help you improve your conflict management skills. Working closely with other participants, you will explore:
- The nature of conflict;
- Common misconceptions about conflict;
- How conflict goals affect behavior;
- How to recognize destructive conflict patterns and adapt your style to effectively interact with others;
- How to avoid self-defeating behaviors; and
- How to use collaborative strategies to help you achieve your goals.
Creative exercises and activities will help you put these concepts into practice. The result will be a new appreciation for the opportunities that lie in every conflict. If you are frustrated by conflict in your workplace, join us for this lively and thought-provoking program.