WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS PUBLIC LIBRARY
203 West Main Street • White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
WRITTEN TESTS: 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at 9:00 AM. No appointment is necessary; walk-ins are accepted.
Apply online at http://www.personnel.wv.gov
(no paper needed). Do not send a paper application to our office. Applying online is highly preferred, or you may take your completed paper application with you to the location when you report for testing.
- Seating is limited.
- Applicants should report 30 minutes prior to test time; tests begin promptly at the designated time.
Photo identification is required.
All tests have a three-hour time limit.
Information for specific job titles:
Occasionally test centers must cancel testing due to weather, school/facility closure, holidays, or other extenuating circumstances. This test center will follow the Greenbrier County school system for closure or early out due to inclement weather; there WILL be testing in the event of a 2-hour delay. Please check here
on the day you plan to test to make sure the test facility is open.
IMPORTANT: Do not call the test location with questions. Instead, call the Division of Personnel Applicant Services Unit at 304-558-3950 extension 1.
DIRECTIONS: The White Sulphur Springs Public Library is located at 203 Main St. in White Sulphur Springs.
From the west (I-64E):
- Take Exit 175, then turn left on Harts Run Road.
- Travel a short distance (about 1/10 mile), then continue on CR 60/14.
- Turn right on US 60 (Main St.), then continue approximately four miles to the library.
From the east (I-64W):
- Take Exit 181 (US 60), then continue on US 60 (Main St.) for approximately 1-2 miles to the library.