Wednesday at 4:00 PM
CABELL COUNTY CAREER TECHNOLOGY CENTER
1035 Norway Avenue • Huntington, West Virginia
WRITTEN TESTS: Wednesdays at 4:00 P.M. - No appointment is necessary; walk-ins are accepted.
Apply online at http://www.personnel.wv.gov
(no paper needed). Do not send a paper application to our office. Applying online is highly preferred, or you may take your completed paper application with you to the location when you report for testing.
- Seating limit: 15.
- Applicants should report 30 minutes prior to test time; tests begin promptly at the designated time.
Photo identification is required.
All tests have a three-hour time limit.
Information for specific job titles:
Occasionally test centers must cancel testing due to weather, school/facility closure, holidays, or other extenuating circumstances. This test center will follow the Cabell County school system for closure or early out due to inclement weather. Please check here
on the day you plan to test to make sure the test facility is open.
IMPORTANT: Do not call the test location with questions. Instead, please call the Division of Personnel’s Applicant Services unit at 304-558-3950 ext 0.
DIRECTIONS: The Cabell County Career Technology Center is located at 1035 Norway Ave. in Huntington.
From the east/Charleston area (I-64W):
- Take the 29th Street exit, then go west onto Route 60 - continue for approximately one mile.
- Turn left at the Eastern Heights Shopping Center (behind WalMart on Route 60).
- Go one block to a four-way stop intersection and turn right.
- Continue approximately one mile - the technology center will be on the left.
- The Cabell County Career Technology Center is behind WalMart on Route 60; the rear exit of WalMart is on Norway Ave.
- Follow Route 60 approximately one block to Washington Blvd. to Saltwell Rd.
- Turn left on Norway Avenue and continue 1-1½ miles to the technology center.
- OR -